I know that it’s oddly ironic that I haven’t blogged since I wrote the blog about whether or not I should continue blogging…
Fact is, I just don’t know what to say right now.
Sometimes I feel like I have too much to say and I’m able to put it all into words. Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to say. And sometimes, like right now, I have so much to say that I just don’t know where to start.
A lot has happened since I last posted.
- My 17th anniversary passed right on by.
- The child we have been visiting with was officially placed with us… meaning: our new daughter moved in.
- I had a major project at work partially approved…
- The Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act, otherwise known as “ObamaCare”.
- I skipped a party last weekend that I had already agreed to attend, and I now feel horribly guilty about it.
- I was confronted with just one more obstacle in my attempts to become a Guardian ad Litem.
- Katie Holmes filed for divorce from Tom Cruise… I generally don’t care about celebrity relationships, but this one involves Scientology!!
- We bought a new freezer.
I just don’t know what to say about all that. I have a lot to say, but at the same time I just don’t know what to say. It’s a lot, and yet… it’s rather insignificant. In the grand scheme of things, at least.
Maybe I’ll start picking my way through that list and I’ll write about each one… soon.
Just not tonight.